LongCreek Plantation is located in the midlands of South Carolina, known for long summers, mild winters, and gracious Southern hospitality. Our town of Blythewood features a low crime rate and a lower cost of living than other parts of the state.
LongCreek Plantation features natural beauty and a “get-away-from-it-all” feel, but at the same time it’s at a convenient and accessible location. It’s only:
- 5 minutes to the nearest supermarket
- 6 minutes to several office parks
- 6 minutes to Providence Hospital
- 12 minutes to Columbia Mall
- 18 minutes to downtown Columbia
- 20 minutes to Fort Jackson
- 25 minutes to the University of South Carolina
- 33 minutes to Columbia Metropolitan Airport
In addition, residents are close to other major cities and attractions in the Southeast. LongCreek is located just 1 1/4 hour south of Charlotte, NC; 2 hours north of historic Charleston; 2 1/2 hours from the mountain of Asheville, NC; 3 hours west of the beaches of Myrtle Beach and only 3 1/2 hours east of Atlanta, GA.
LongCreek is located in Richland School District Two – one of the highest rated school systems in the state.